Now, if you are a sceptic and need to see to believe then the opportunity for you to do just that is beckoning soon - on Friday 21st April.
- Why did the Monks live here and what did they do?
- Why was the village given to the Abbot at Selby?
- Who owned the Manor of Fryston before they arrived and what happened after they left?
- Why is the Church where it is and what role has it played in the village over the centuries?
- Was local stone used to build Selby Abbey and how did it get there?
- Why is there a sharp bend in the road in Monk Fryston Square?
- What did the Victorians do for the village?
Tickets for the exhibition and presentation evening on Friday 21st April at St Wilfrid's Church Monk Fryston are £2.50 and available now at the Post Office. Doors open at 6.45 and the presentations commence at 7.30pm concluding after an interval at 10pm Refreshments will be available.